FASS T D10 125G TITANIUM SERIES 125GPH FUEL AIR SEPARATION SYSTEM
- 3 micron filtration rating
- stock to moderate horsepower (up to 600hp)
FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series fuel air separation systems use the same blueprint as the HD Series, only in a smaller package. They're built into compact versions offering flow rates up to 260 gph. This size difference allows you to tuck the pump closer to the frame for better clearance and less visibility without sacrificing any of the features known to FASS systems. The systems feature a patented process that removes air/vapor with one efficient method--allowing for more consistent fuel pressure to be maintained, while providing the ability to use more of the fuel filter capacity. The mass volume return of the system continually polishes the fuel, as all of the fuel exiting has passed through the fuel filter. Fuel is polished at the GPH rating of the fuel pump, thus giving your fuel injection system the cleanest fuel possible. The more times the fuel passes through the filter, the cleaner the fuel. The included fuel filter features a Fleetguard Stratapore or Microglass element, and the water separator element uses a high-quality stainless steel wire screen.
FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series fuel air separation systems additional features:
* Billet aluminum construction
* Extended pump life
* Radius cut mandrel bend--allows for the fuel to travel smoothly to the engine, without reintroducing aeration
* FS silencing technology--the quietest fuel air separation systems in the world
* Tight machining and assembly tolerances
* Viton seals and O-rings
* Built-in heater port
* Optional electric heater port
* Large filter capacities
- Fass Fuel Systems
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.