Airdog II Fuel Air Separation System Cummins 5.9L DF-165 GPH
The AirDog II Fuel Air Separation System that efficiently removes air/vapor from your diesel fuel that improves fuel economy and performance for your Cummins.
Air Dog II Features
AirDog II DF-165 GPH (A5SABD025) 1998.5-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L (Preset at 15-17psi)
The AirDog®II Fuel Air Separation System is a one of a kind product that features Demand Flow and an Adjustable Regulator that lets you fine tune your fuel system for increased fuel economy, power, and performance!
- NEW Quick Connect! Drops installation time by 30-45 minutes!
- Removing air/vapor from diesel fuel
- Allowing pure diesel fuel to reach engine
- Adjustable high flow rates of fuel to engine
- Longer injector life
- Increased fuel economy
- Optimized engine performance
- Increased torque output
- Improved throttle response
- Small & Compact: ONLY 7”L X 10”H X 3.2”W
- Dual Feed Gerotor Pump: Quiet, Efficient, Long Lasting!
- AirDog®II Adjustable Regulator - NEW Technology! Regulate the pressure and flow of fuel into your Injection Pump and Engine!
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.