EAS Starter Kit w/ EGT Cable for CS & CTS (Expandable) - 98603
EAS STARTER KIT W/ EGT CABLE FOR CS & CTS (EXPANDABLE) - 98603
The EGT probe is a sensor that allows users to monitor critical Exhaust Gas Temperatures to ensure added power is not creating excessive heat which, in turn, can cause engine damage. With the EAS system a user can connect multiple EGT sensors to monitor temperatures in different locations and compare readings to be even more precise. The Edge Accessory System (EAS) was created with future expandability in mind. The architecture of the EAS allows users to connect multiple accessories, daisy-chain style, to the CS and CTS platform. The ability to daisy-chain multiple accessories using the EAS allows users to monitor and display dozens of parameters on a single device. *EAS Starter Kits are only available to work with the CS and CTS product lines. In order to use the EAS accessories you must have an EAS Starter kit (part # 98602). EAS Starter kits come with all Juice w/ Attitude CS and CTS products and the EAS Starter Kit w/ Expandable EGT (part # 98603).
The Edge Accessory System (EAS) was created with future expandability in mind. The architecture of the EAS allows users to connect multiple accessories, daisy-chain style, to the CS and CTS platform. The ability to daisy-chain multiple accessories using the EAS allows users to monitor and display dozens of parameters on a single device.
Add up to 16 additional sensors with the EAS Universal Sensor Input. Then setup, configure, and customize those sensors through Edge’s MyStyle software package. The Edge MyStyle software will recognize any Universal Sensor Input that has been connected to your CS or CTS and allow the user to change the PID name, gauge name, description and units. The user can choose from a number of preconfigured sensors or enter in a custom look-up table to translate the input voltage to the measured parameter value and units.
EAS UNIVERSAL SENSOR INPUT
The EAS Universal Sensor Input provides the ability to read any 0-5 volt signal and translate that signal a meaningful value for display on the Edge CS or CTS. This means you can add custom temperature, pressure, Air/Fuel and even Travel/Position gauges to your Edge CS and CTS! Using the Edge Accessory System provides the following benefits:
• Using the MyStyleTM software, sensors can be easily configured and renamed.
• Up to 8 Universal Sensor Input accessories may be installed in any order on the vehicle. Each Universal Sensor Input will support up to 2 sensors for a total of 16 additional sensors that can be added to your CS or CTS device.
NOTE: Sensors from manufacturers other than Edge can also be attached to a CS or CTS device through the EAS Universal Sensor Input
• Eliminates the necessity of routing multiple wires to the CS / CTS Monitor
EAS PRESSURE SENSOR
Edge’s EAS Pressure Sensor is a 0 - 100 PSIg 1/8” NPT sensor that plugs directly into the Universal Sensor Input system (p/n 98605). Edge’s Pressure Sensor comes equipped with the proper wires and connectors to plug right into the Universal Sensor Input system saving time and money on cutting, splicing, and crimping wire terminals to connect the sensor. Use Edge’s Pressure Sensor to monitor data such as Boost PSI, Fuel Rail Pressure, Air Bag Pressure, Lift Pump Pressure, Pre and Post Intercooler Pressure and many more.
EAS TEMPERATURE SENSOR
The EAS Temperature Sensor is a -40°F to 300°F 1/8” NPT supplied with the connectors to plug directly into Edge’s Universal Sensor Input System. Using Edge’s Temperature Sensor you can monitor Transmission Temp., Differential/Axle Oil Temp., Oil Temp., Engine Coolant Temp., Air Intake Temp., Pre and Post Intercooler Temp., and many more. Use this in conjunction with the Universal Sensor Input and the CS or CTS monitor to allow you to view critical temperatures with the most state-of-the-art product on the market today.
EAS AMBIENT TEMPERATURE SENSOR
If your vehicle is not equipped with an outside temperature sensor then this is a must have! The EAS Ambient Temperature Sensor is a -40°F to 230°F Waterproof 0.2” diameter sensor ready to plug into Edge’s Universal Sensor Input system. Now you’ll never wonder what outside air temperature is again!
- Edge Products
- Powerstroke - 1994-2003 7.3L - Gauges & Monitors
- Powerstroke - 2003-2007 6.0L - Gauges & Monitors
- Powerstroke - 2008-2010 6.4L - Gauges & Monitors
- Powerstroke - 2011-2019 6.7L - Gauges & Monitors
- Duramax - 2001-2004 LB7 - Gauges & Monitors
- Duramax - 2004.5-2005 LLY - Gauges & Monitors
- Duramax - 2006-2007 LBZ LLY - Gauges & Monitors
- Duramax - 2007.5-2010 LMM - Gauges & Monitors
- Duramax - 2011-2016 LML - Gauges & Monitors
- Cummins - 1998.5-2002 5.9L 24V - Gauges & Monitors
- Cummins - 2003-2004 5.9L - Gauges & Monitors
- Cummins - 2004.5-2007 5.9L - Gauges & Monitors
- Cummins - 2007.5-2018 6.7L - Gauges & Monitors
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.